• A copy of current active license
• A copy of worker’s compensation and general liability insurance. Make sure that it is a policy and not an exemption, Uninsured workers on your property may become your liability!
• How long have you been in business?
• Do you have any complaints against you with the licensing board PCCLB or the Better Business Bureau
• Do you offer workmanship warranty?
• Do you offer manufacturer warranties?
The cost of your new roof depends on many factors from the size to the roofing materials needed to complete the project. Our roofing specialists are here and available to provide you an free estimate call today! 727-397-3800
Spangler Roofing offers the most suitable and cost efficient options for each of our customers. We offer a wide range of services to meet our customer’s needs.